What Is CFPP?
Houston Furniture Bank’s (HFB) disaster recovery & charitable efforts include serving as a furniture assistance resource for Houston-area partner charitable organizations. Houston Furniture Bank (HFB) has established relationships with furniture manufacturers to buy quality furniture at discounted prices and is passing these discounts to organizations providing recovery assistance.
How HFB’s Charitable Furniture Purchase Program works:
- Charitable organizations assisting families will request assistance from HFB to purchase furniture packages or items based upon the number of client they need to serve.
- Only available for charitable 501(c)3 organizations and disaster recovery efforts. Not for retail sale!
- Payment for the requested furniture must be made at the time of making the initial order.
- HFB will distribute the furniture items to recipients from 8220 Mosley Road, Houston, TX 77075 (Clients must bring in ID and proof of assistance from the sponsoring agency at time of pick up).
- HFB will provide delivery service for a fee; set up also is available, for an additional fee.
Price List (all prices have been updated):
|3 pc set||queen mattress, box spring & bed frame||$285.00|
|3 pc set||twin mattress, box spring & bed frame||$260.00|
|5 pc set||dining table with 4 chairs||$240.00|
|1||chest of drawers||$199.00|
*All prices subject to change