The Houston Furniture Bank has provided essential furniture to nearly 1,000 Houston-area families as part of our storm recovery efforts to date, giving thousands of furniture pieces to help families rebuild.
With sincere gratitude to our donors, we are proud to announce the next phase of basic furniture distribution. This is an on-line distribution program. The program will consist of filling out an online application and submitting the application. We will call you to schedule a time to pick up your items.
In addition to this on-line program we are working with several agencies (listed below) who have setup specific relief programs for Harvey flood victims.
- Houston Health Foundation
- Family Services Houston
- Housing and Community Development, City of Houston
- Harris County Housing Authority
The Houston Furniture Bank will continue to build partnerships with agencies serving families affected by Harvey. Additionally, The Houston Furniture Bank will assist 100 families a month starting November 1, 2017 on a first come first serve basis.
The program outline is:
- Each family will be able to choose 3 TOTAL ITEMS.
- The items will need to be picked up at the scheduled time. If you are not able to pick up your items delivery can be scheduled for a fee.
- You will need to make sure that we can contact you by phone as we will have to move to the next person if we cannot reach you to schedule your pick-up appointment.
**Items available vary as we depend on donations and when these donations are provided. Additionally, items may or may not be new but gently used.
To receive assistance please fill out the form below submit it by hitting the submit button. Once we have received and process your application, you will be contacted and scheduled to pick up your items.