Give Your Gently-Used Home Furnishings New Purpose
Items that you no longer have use for can mean the world to a child, family, or individual in need. In 2019, we gave away 16,473 pieces of furniture to families in need, with your support.
You can schedule a pickup or you can drop off your items at our locations. Furniture pickup is $65. No personal checks accepted. Drop off is free.
Turn around time for furniture pickup is 48-72 hours.
Donation pickup text line: (713) 396-3294
Large pickups with 15 or more pieces or more, call (832) 866-9536, or email Yesenia@HoustonFurnitureBank.org.
Please keep in mind that we can only take gently used items.
There is a cost of $20/piece to drop off mattresses and foundations for recycling.
8220 Mosley Rd.
Houston, TX 77075
Monday-Friday: 8AM – 3:00PM
Saturday: 10AM – 4:30PM
Please note that (with some exceptions) Houston Furniture Bank cannot accept: clothing, gardening tools, broken items, armoires, tv cabinets, or office furniture.
Furniture donated to Houston Furniture Bank should be in a gently-used condition that can be given away to a family in need without repairs.
Most needed items:
Please check your items for the following:
Furniture Donation and Pickup Form
Please note the following:
- Home Pickup Fee: Please note that Houston Furniture Bank requests a $65 donation (per visit) to pick up your donated furniture at your home or place of business. This helps us cover the cost of our trucks and delivery drivers.
- Mattress Recycling Fee: Houston Furniture Bank is the best place to donate your mattress. Mattresses that are in great condition will be sanitized and given away to families in need. All others will be recycled. We ask for a donation of $30/piece to pick up your mattress and $10-20/piece to drop it off. This helps us cover our costs. In 2019, we recycled 27,000 mattresses, thanks to people like you!
- If you would like to make a furniture donation, please fill out the contact form below and include a description of your donation.
- Large Donations: For large donations (15 or more pieces) call (832) 487-9628 or email Lauren@HoustonFurnitureBank.org.
- Please note that Houston Furniture Bank is a nonprofit organization with limited staff. We answer all requests for pickups as quickly as we can. Ideally, reach out to us two weeks before your target pickup date so that we may best accommodate your request.
- No personal checks accepted.